Thai Buddhist Blessing @ White Temple
A Buddhist Blessing for foreigner is a wonderful way to refresh a marriage or begin a new.
We offer a most memorable Krabi Buddhist Blessing with the preparations of offering packages inside the temple to begin by prayers and chanting by the Monks in the afternoon.
We then do the lighting of the candles and incense. You will then be seated directly in front of the Buddhist Monks, where you will receive the blessing of the head monk. The Monks will begin chanting, beautiful Buddhist chants, echoing throughout the temple.
After the chanting you then join hands in pouring the holy water from a small bottle into a bronze bowl that you give to the head Monk and will receive the holy water sprinkled lightly all over your body.You will then give the Monks simple offerings to be blessed, and prayers will be said for you and all your family and friends.
- Briefing with Wedding Master about all ceremony steps.
- Hair Dressing and Making Up.
- Traditional Thai Costumes for Couple and use of Thai Jewelry for Female.
- Fresh Flower Buttonhole for Male.
- Fresh Flower Bouquet for Female.
- Photographer with unlimited shooting + all photos in USB or Cloud Storage.
- Round trip transfer from/to your hotel.
- Scented cold towel and drinking water.
- Master of Ceremony.
- 5 Buddhist Monks + Fees.
- Offering packages + fee and temple donation.
- 2 fresh Flower Garlands for the Couple.
- Painting 3 Dots on each of their foreheads.
- Sacred Head Slings.
- String of luck charm bracelets for couple and also participants.
- Holy Water Ceremony.
- Blessing Certificate from our company (Non official).
- Flower petals shower after ceremony.
- Three Wedding Balloons.
- Online Webpage Photo Gallery.